Used in mainly low-pressure systems, such as oil and water dumps on low-pressure separators, heater treaters, and free water knockouts. Well suited for On/Off situations or throttle control.
The BelGASCP P4200 series is an oil or water valve designed to withstand severely corrosive mediums associated with the oil and gas industry.
• Heater Treater
• Water Knockouts
• Gun Barrels
• Salt Water Disposal Systems
• Simple Maintenance: The valve trim can be quickly
changed without removing the valve from the line.
Simply loosen the bolts and hex nuts to lift the bonnet
and housing free of the body.
• Signal (Pilot) Port Orientation Option: Choose from
several different orientations to best suit your
• Trim Option: Customers can decide from nitrile and/or
fluorocarbon elastomer options.
• Cage Material Option: Customers can decide between
a carbon steel cage and ratio plug or acetal cage and
• Trunnion Hub/Shaft D-Key Feature: The P4200 features a “D” shaped hole in the trunnion hub with a “D” shaped trunnion shaft. This feature allows for ease of maintenance and assembly.
The BelGASCP P4500 series is a diaphragm operated dump valve for control of low-pressure water or oil where 10 PSIG minimum pneumatic signal is available.
• Water Knockouts
• Diaphragm Balanced Single Seat
• 10 PSIG Minimum Pneumatic Signal
• Simple Repair and Maintenance
The BelGASCP P7100 series is a pneumatically operated control valve. Offering a NACE compliant construction as standard, the P7100 is designed to withstand severely corrosive mediums associated with the oil and gas industry.
Trim options of precipitation hardened stainless steel and tungsten carbide allows the P7100 to handle most destructive process conditions. An LCC steel body makes the P7100 well-suited for applications in a wide temperature range.
• Liquid Level Controls
• Plunger Lift
• Process Equipment
• Simple Maintenance: The actuator assembly and valve
trim can be quickly changed without removing the valve
from the line. Simply loosen the hammer nut and lift
the actuator assembly free of the body. No special tools
• Safety Pressure Relief: As a warning, the hammer nut is
designed to leak a small amount of process fluid if an
attempt to remove the actuator is made while the valve
body is still pressurized.
• Hardened Trim: Precipitation hardened stainless steel and tungsten carbide trim options will handle the most
damaging process conditions.
• Sour Gas Service: All control valves come standard with
NACE MR0175 compliant parts to ensure functionality in
sour gas applications.