The BelGASCP P4200 series is an oil or water valve designed to withstand severely corrosive mediums associated with the oil and gas industry.
• Heater Treater
• Water Knockouts
• Gun Barrels
• Salt Water Disposal Systems
• Simple Maintenance: The valve trim can be quickly
changed without removing the valve from the line.
Simply loosen the bolts and hex nuts to lift the bonnet
and housing free of the body.
• Signal (Pilot) Port Orientation Option: Choose from
several different orientations to best suit your
• Trim Option: Customers can decide from nitrile and/or
fluorocarbon elastomer options.
• Cage Material Option: Customers can decide between
a carbon steel cage and ratio plug or acetal cage and
• Trunnion Hub/Shaft D-Key Feature: The P4200 features a “D” shaped hole in the trunnion hub with a “D” shaped trunnion shaft. This feature allows for ease of maintenance and assembly.
The BelGASCP P4500 series is a diaphragm operated dump valve for control of low-pressure water or oil where 10 PSIG minimum pneumatic signal is available.
• Water Knockouts
• Diaphragm Balanced Single Seat
• 10 PSIG Minimum Pneumatic Signal
• Simple Repair and Maintenance
The BelGASCP P7100 series is a pneumatically operated control valve. Offering a NACE compliant construction as standard, the P7100 is designed to withstand severely corrosive mediums associated with the oil and gas industry.
Trim options of precipitation hardened stainless steel and tungsten carbide allows the P7100 to handle most destructive process conditions. An LCC steel body makes the P7100 well-suited for applications in a wide temperature range.
• Liquid Level Controls
• Plunger Lift
• Process Equipment
• Simple Maintenance: The actuator assembly and valve
trim can be quickly changed without removing the valve
from the line. Simply loosen the hammer nut and lift
the actuator assembly free of the body. No special tools
• Safety Pressure Relief: As a warning, the hammer nut is
designed to leak a small amount of process fluid if an
attempt to remove the actuator is made while the valve
body is still pressurized.
• Hardened Trim: Precipitation hardened stainless steel and tungsten carbide trim options will handle the most
damaging process conditions.
• Sour Gas Service: All control valves come standard with
NACE MR0175 compliant parts to ensure functionality in
sour gas applications.
Click here for the BelGAS P8700 Product Bulletin
The BelGASCP P8700 series is a low-pressure liquid level controller offered in Pneumatic or Electric outputs. The P8700 series offers several options which allow it to control liquid levels in a range of vessels.
• Low-Pressure Separators
• Treater Applications
• Other vessels which require
liquid level monitor
• Manual Override Cable Access: The body is designed
to allow for manual override access. Optional cable can
be selected for factory set-up.
• Body Mounting Options: The body is offered in 1”NPT,
2”NPT or 4” with optional hammer union in ACME or
• Pneumatic Valve: Offers block and bleed design.
• Control: Monitors either high or low liquid levels.
• Optional Float Sizes: Choose from several different float sizes to best suit your application needs.
• Sour Gas Service: Standard with NACE MR0175 compliant parts
The BelGASCP PL91/92 is a pneumatic pilot regulator designed to be used in conjunction with
a control valve. This pilot regulator is designed to withstand the severely corrosive mediums
associated with the oil and gas industry. The PL91 is an indirect-acting pilot regulator that is
designed to be paired with a pressure closing control valve. The PL92 is a direct acting pilot
regulator that is designed to be paired with a pressure opening control valve.
• Liquid Level Controls
• Single Adjusting Screw: Changing the set point of the unit’s performance is possible by rotating the adjusting screw.
• Accurate and Proportional Control: Each turn on the adjustment screw results in a
known change of the signal pressure set point. Each change in the signal pressure
results in a proportional change in the output pressure.
• Remote Installation: Pipe the unit as close to or as far away as needed from the control valve it is driving.
• Field Reversible: Change an indirect operating unit to direct operating without removing
the unit from the field.